In the late 1800s, Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto observed that 20 percent of the peapods in his garden yielded 80 percent of the peas. He also noted that 80 percent of the land in Italy was owned by 20 percent of the population. So was born the “Pareto Principle,” sometimes called as the “80-20 rule”. [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking