“I like to break the ice with a joke.” We hear that all the time. But how does a joke break the ice? Usually jokes thicken the ice because they are neither funny, nor relevant. Sometimes the joke is offensive, turning off substantial portions of the audience before the presentation begins. We have a pretty [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking