George Jessel said, “The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.” Indeed, the beginning of the presentation is the point when you’re most nervous. To deal with those initial nerves, we tell our clients to practice that part of the presentation more [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking