By Joey Asher Category: Content One of the biggest mistakes that speakers make in telling stories is not driving home the point to the listener at the end. One of our coaches was working recently with a college student who was preparing for a round of job interviews. He had a nice story about how [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking