Category: Networking It’s internship hunting season. All across the country, college students are donning suits and fanning out to land the perfect summer gig. And they should! According to an annual survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, 95 percent of employers said candidate experience is a factor in hiring decisions. Many [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking