With the holiday party season upon us, it's time to polish up the networking skills. At your next cocktail function, try listening for "conversational icebergs." When schmoozing, many people will hint at something they are passionate about. It may be a casual mention of a fishing trip. It might be a suggestion of a [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking