Please repeat these words: “No one cares about my resume!” That’s our new mantra for people who are putting together presentations to win business or a job. If you’ve made it to the short list to pitch, you’re most likely already qualified. Your resume got you to the short list. But now it’s irrelevant. Recently we [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking