By Joey Asher Category: Content Are you a lousy speaker? It might be because you believe one of the following lies. Lie # 1: My topic is dull. When I was a newspaper reporter, we had a saying: “There are no bad stories. Only bad reporters.” The same idea applies to public speaking topics. I worked [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking