Category: Tips from Celebrities "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is a habit." Those are the words of Socrates. And he certainly could have been speaking about what it takes to be a great public speaker. Excellence comes from practice. But you have to know how to practice. And that’s what we teach [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking