Category: Other Many years ago, one of our coaches took a statistics course at a local community college. The professor had such a heavy French accent that our coach could literally only understand about a third of the words said. He learned everything from reading the textbook. Most presenters who use a lot of statistics don’t [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking