By Joey Asher Category: Other If you give enough presentations, it's going to happen. Someone's going to ask a question and you're not going to know the answer. Maybe you just need a moment to think about it. Or maybe you just have no clue what to say. So what do you do? Here's what [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking