Let's imagine that someone drops a satchel filled with $300,000 cash in front of you. He tells you that you will get the money under one condition. "After your presentation is done, I'm going to grab three members of your audience," he says. "And I'm going to ask them to restate your key messages. If [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking