Several years ago, one of our coaches attended a speech by the president of a major industry association. This industry bigwig was speaking about the state of his business. After being introduced, he spent the first five minutes of his 20 minute speech thanking people for inviting him. That’s a quarter of his speech! And [...]
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret: Why a Perfect Pitch isn’t Just About Ideas
- Got Nerves? How to De-Stress and Power Through that Presentation!
- How Training “Millennials” Benefits the Entire Workforce: An Interview with Talent Development Expert Travis Dommert
- Public Speaking Lessons from My Dog Trainer
- “The Beverly Hillbillies Cure” for Your Fear of Public Speaking