Next Featured Webinar:
Date and Topic to be announced soon!
- “In my opinion, these are some of the best webinars I attended in ’20. Always fun, informative and interactive.”
- “I found the format very engaging; all topics were excellent reminders of the other Speechworks training and books I have been involved. Favorite was modifying the elevator pitch.”
- “The webinars were great – I signed up for a few that I missed due to working, but the ones I attended were fantastic. Learned some new ideas and reinforced some of the things we were doing. Thank you for doing these – you have no idea how helpful they were to those that attended! We’re all in this together.”
- ” I liked that the webinars were held at lunchtime, and they were short in duration but beneficial in content with great speakers.
2021 Upcoming Webinars
- December 10 – TBD – REGISTER HERE
- October 22 – How to Effectively Bookend Your Presentations
- September 17 – Storytelling with Emotional Punch
- August 13 – Top Five Mistakes People Make with PowerPoint
- June 11 – How to Use Humor in Your Presentations
- May 21 – Drive Home Your Message with Simple Language
- May 7 – How to Get Great Results from Virtual Training
- April 23 – Online Leadership Presence for Women
- April 9 – Creating Interaction with Virtual Presentations!
- March 26 – Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking!
- March 12 – How to Present to Investors
- February 26 – How to Have a Tough Conversation at Work
- February 12 – How to Present Data
- January 29 – How to Interview for a Job Virtually
- January 15 – How to Deliver a Great Executive Briefing
- December 11 – Keys to Public Speaking Success and Your Questions!
- November 20 – Discussion with Expert on Managing Virtual Teams
- November 6 – Public Speaking Advice You Should Ignore
- October 23 – How to Separate Yourself from the Competition with a Presentation
- October 9 – How to Create and Deliver a Great Elevator Pitch
- September 25 – How to Sell Ideas to the C-Suite
- September 18 – How Your Voice Tone and Accent Influences Listeners
- September 4 – Executive Speaking for Women
- August 21 – Keys to an Authentic Speaking Style
- August 7 – How to Effectively Present Using PowerPoint
- July 23 – How to Start Any Presentation
- July 10 – How to Look Great on a Video Conferences
- June 19 – How to Present as a Team
- June 5 – Persuasive Storytelling in Business Presentations
- May 22 – How to Answer Questions in a Way that Inspires Confidence
- May 8 – How to Give a Winning New Business Presentation Online
- April 24 – Impromptu Communication in a Virtual World
- March 20 – How to Conduct Better Conference Calls During the Coronavirus