Speechworks Pre-Workshop Preparation
Before attending your upcoming Speechworks Workshop, watch this helpful video on what to expect and what to prepare in advance. The webinar will show you how to fill out a one-page worksheet in preparation for the class. The worksheet will help you outline a short, business presentation. Please print and complete this worksheet, and bring with you the day of your class.
During the workshop, you’ll be delivering presentations on camera and getting feedback from our coaches. But you’ll need something to present. The webinar guides you in how to prepare a short presentation to use in the class.
The homework takes about 20 minutes to complete. Click below to get a copy of the one-page homework worksheet.
General Workshop Information
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (coffee served at 8:00 am)
- Dress: Business attire
- Address: 1117 Perimeter Ctr. West Suite W 307 Atlanta, GA 30338
- Phone: 404.266.0888
Parking & Directions
- Arrive at 1117 Perimeter Center West Abernathy
- Park (but do not park in a visitor space)
- Enter thru the West Lobby Entrance
- Take the elevators to the 3rd Floor
- Turn Right off the elevators and a Left down the hallway
- Follow the hallway and Speechworks will be on your left (Suite W307)
- Persuasive Post – The Latest News & Updates in Communications
- Communications Skills Library – Our inclusive suite of professional & executive speaking templates, white papers, and webinars
- Workshop Calendar – Want to brush up your skills or recommend our workshop to a colleague? Check out our schedule of upcoming workshops and events
- Books & Publications – Our full list of Speechworks publications, available for purchase for you or as a gift on Amazon.