Speechworks Pre-Workshop Preparation
Before attending your upcoming Speechworks Workshop, watch this helpful video on what to expect and what to prepare in advance. The webinar will show you how to fill out a one-page worksheet in preparation for the class. The worksheet will help you outline a short, business presentation.
During the workshop, you’ll be delivering presentations on camera and getting feedback our coaches. But you’ll need something to present. The webinar guides you in how to prepare a short presentation to use in the class.
The homework takes about 20 minutes to complete. Click below to get a copy of the one-page homework worksheet.
General Workshop Information
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (coffee served at 8:00 am)
- Dress: Business attire
- Address: 1000 Abernathy Rd NE, 3rd Floor, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Phone: 404.266.0888
Parking & Directions
- Arrive at 1000 Abernathy (the 400 Northpark building)
- Follow the signs to “Visitor Parking“
- Park (but DO NOT park in a visitor space)
- Cross the driveway and enter the building through the main lobby
- Take the elevators to the 3rd Floor
- Turn Right off the elevators
- The Conference Center will be on your Right
- Persuasive Post – The Latest News & Updates in Communications
- Communications Skills Library – Our inclusive suite of professional & executive speaking templates, white papers, and webinars
- Workshop Calendar – Want to brush up your skills or recommend our workshop to a colleague? Check out our schedule of upcoming workshops and events
- Books & Publications – Our full list of Speechworks publications, available for purchase for you or as a gift on Amazon.