- Customer Reviews (0)
April 14, 2023 : 8:30am-4:30pm EST
One of the most important business skills is the ability to meet with colleagues and senior executives and make them believe you. The Impromptu Speaker focuses on how to communicate in meetings and sell ideas.
Unlike our Persuasive Speaker class, this session focuses on informal settings where you want to command the room and inspire confidence. We also focus on how to speak effectively when you’re completely unprepared.
This one-day workshop focuses on the fundamentals of creating and delivering simple, persuasive messages. A combination of role-play, digital video and individualized coaching teaches participants to:
Organize a simple, persuasive message.
- Use the Speechworks Formula to create simple, persuasive messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
- Employ stories, analogies, and other examples to persuade.
Deliver in a style that connects.
- Develop a personal style that inspires confidence.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
Handle Q&A to inspire confidence.
- Simple techniques for preparing for, embracing and handling Q&A.
- Keep responses simple rather than getting lost in the weeds. How to ask questions to get buy-in
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of Joey Asher’s book 15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations