- Customer Reviews (0)
The Persuasive Speaker (in-person)
November 11 (8:30am – 4:30pm EST)
This one-day workshop focuses on communicating effectively in less formal, unplanned business situations. Company meetings, project updates, visits with clients, impromptu Q&A: all of these scenarios demand the ability to think on your feet, quickly organize a message, and deliver it in a way that conveys confidence.
Through a combination of role-play, digital video and individualized coaching, participants come away with skills to help them:
Effectively communicate during interactive meetings.
- Quickly pull thoughts together when called upon unexpectedly to speak.
- Deliver simple, organized messages to connect with listeners.
- Handle interruptions and answer questions while driving an agenda.
Maintain an executive presence.
- Speak with the kind of style that builds confidence and persuades.
- Receive specific coaching on ways to enhance visual and vocal presence, including eye contact and energy.
Answer questions in a way that inspires confidence.
- Simple techniques for preparing for, embracing and handling Q&A.
- Keep responses simple rather than getting lost in the weeds.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of Joey Asher’s book 15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations