Communication and Selling Skills, Public Speaking Atlanta speechworks_admin
Simple, Persuasive Communication
Speechworks is a communication and selling skills coaching firm. Since 1986, we have helped countless professionals become better communicators and presenters through workshops and individual instruction.
Only a couple of seats remain! Reserve your space now for the June 12 & 13th Executive Speaker Workshop.
This intensive, two-day workshop covers the wide variety of settings in which professionals must communicate effectively. From formal presentations to impromptu situations, the ability to connect and persuade is crucial to being recognized as a leader. The workshop focuses on:
Delivering great presentations. Each step is enhanced with on-camera exercises, feedback, and individualized coaching.
Participants learn to:
• Organize a simple, persuasive message. • Limit messages to a few key listener-centered points. • Illustrate messages using stories, analogies & other examples. • Deliver in a style that connects. • Make strong eye contact and speak with energy. • Project a professional image and exude a leadership presence. • Answer questions to inspire confidence. • Prepare for, embrace and handle Q&A. • Keep responses simple rather than getting lost in the weeds.
Great valedictory speeches follow a pattern, says Asher. They offer a fond reflection on the high school years. They connect with audiences using anecdotes and lots of name-dropping. And they offer gr...
Speechworks's, JD Clockadale, had the chance to work with Your Grateful Nation to help Special Operations warriors make the transition to civilian life after serving our country for 20+ years. These warriors are truly heroes and we encourage employers to hire these proven leaders and support Your Grateful Nation. . . . . . #Speechworks #Communication #PublicSpeaking #ConnectionNotPerfection #Coaching #motivation #publicspeaker #leadership #keynotespeaker #marketing #training #publicspeakingclass #publicspeakingcoach #confidence #business #motivator #publicspeakingtraining #speaker #conference #communicationskills ... See MoreSee Less
The Persuasive Post is our monthly newsletter. As you would expect from us, we keep it simple and fun, but still packed full of useful tips and lessons related to great communication skills. Many people tell us it’s their favorite newsletter they receive!
You [Speechworks] were instrumental in our team’s ability to be our best selves. Based on conversations with John, Chris, Steve, and Tom, it went VERY well.
- Marketing Manger, Large Construction Firm (Commenting on our client’s winning presentation to design upgrades for the school’s stadium and athletic facilities.)
They presented in a manner that really got the attention of the committee. Their sincerity and eagerness for the job really stuck out.
- Head College Football Coach (Commenting on our client’s winning presentation to design upgrades for the school’s stadium and athletic facilities.)
We were selected for the project! Your training and guidance were a huge part of the success!
- President, General Contractor
We won the contract! My hat is off to you for showing us a better way!
- Sr. Vice President, Mid-Size Engineering Firm
I asked the client if anything stood out. They mentioned our “energy, hunger, and sincere enthusiasm.” How often do you get to hear that in a debrief!?
- Business Development Manager, Mid-Size Engineering Firm
At Speechworks, I was challenged to step beyond my boundaries. Major improvement!
- Architect, Gresham, Smith & Partners
The workshop was great, I learned a lot and felt that I improved in the short time we had. Most important, it was fun!
- Sales Manager, The Home Depot
Speaking in front of others is a fear of mine, but after attending the workshop, I felt more confident and comfortable.
– Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank
The training was presented in such a way that I saw immediate improvement in my presentation skills.
– Analyst, Southeastern Data Cooperative
I prepared a presentation for our Board of Directors… In 10 slides I was able to present my case and obtain the necessary funding for the project.
- Executive, Fiserv
Great experience! I learned a lot in a very short amount of time.
– Manager, Energy Systems Group
The class was excellent! Can be used in meetings and speeches.
– Manager, LexisNexis
Very helpful. Brought me out of my shell. Will really help me progress in my career.
– Manager, Georgia-Pacific
Great class! Very useful advice for consultants who present to executives.
– Consultant, Kurt Salmon
Seeing myself on video was powerful.
– Manager, Cardlytics
I was so nervous, but the workshop was so relaxed and fun. It was great!
- Account Manager, Century Fire
Taking this class was the best thing I have ever done!